About the Medical Arts Center
The Medical Arts Center at Twin Cities Community Hospital is an outpatient physicians' office offering primary care services to patients 15 years and older and ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) services to adult and pediatric patients.
We are now accepting new patients from Templeton, Paso Robles, Atascadero, San Miguel, Santa Margarita and all of North San Luis Obispo County.
We focus on:
Continuity of Care
- Integrated care with Twin Cities Community Hospital
- Post emergency room & hospitalization follow-up
- Convenient access to the phlebotomy lab and diagnostic centers at Twin Cities Community Hospital arranged at the same visit
- Friendly & attentive staff from the moment you walk in
- Safe & non-judgmental environment
- Patient actively included in the medical decision making process
- Establish a meaningful & long term professional relationship with your physician
- Culturally sensitive staff